Finally, the beach photos would post. Kyle had a blast that day. Since then, we have been playing a lot and visiting family and friends. Kyle is really getting good at walking, stronger and faster every day it seems.
We celebrated Grandpa Gene's birthday at Gustav's on the 26th. Kyle really liked the mashed potatoes and gravy. We have had lunch with Grandpa Al, dinner with Cousins Alex, Misty, and Nicole, and a playdate with Cousin Ellie. Great adult time with Rena too that day. Kyle had a pediatrician visit. He weighs 20lbs. He has only gained a pound since he has been home, but we think he has gotten taller. His roly poly legs are gone.
We recently purchased a baby jogger so Craig could take Kyle running. Kyle takes a nap, while Daddy runs. Good thinking, Kyle. I return to work on the 16th. We have found a wonderful daycare provider to start once Craig goes back to work. Still job hunting. That is about it for us I think. Will post again soon.
3 comments:
Horray for new pictures! He is covered in sand. He must have had a fun time. We can't wait to meet him Labor Day Weekend.
Kasey
Great pictures, I always enjoy checking the blog to see whats new with you three. What fun experiences you are enjoying together. Hugs to Kyle
rhoda
Oh my gosh he is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your blog with me :). I look forward to meeting Kyle in person. This is such a fun time... I love this age. Enjoy!
Pamela
Post a Comment