Monday, February 18, 2008

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting for the final ruling and our travel date...this is getting tough. We were hoping to hear something by now since the first ruling happened so quickly. It has been 3 weeks. Chinese New Year on the 7th delayed the process a little as the courts close for a week to celebrate. I am trying to be patient, but having a difficult time. Craig is amazingly patient and helping to mellow me out some. I think I must check my emails 50 times a day...hoping to hear something, just some tiny bit of information, a picture, updated weight, something, anything...

Last weekend we were suppose to take an Adoption class that was canceled at the last minute. Thankfully our agency is allowing us to watch the 8 DVD's required to travel. So, we spent some time this weekend watching videos and completing pages of questions. Craig and I are constantly reminded of the tremendous prep work required for adopting.

We are so excited to bring our little guy home and start our family....soon, very soon. We will keep you all posted and once we travel, post some pictures. Thanks to all of you who have responded. You have all been a great support for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that things will move forward swiftly. I'm anxiously waiting to hear, so I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for the two of you. I have no doubt that very soon you will have your adorable baby boy, I am SO HAPPY for you both- words can't even describe!! The nursery turned out so good, he is going to love it. My thoughts and prayers are with you both, can't wait to celebrate with you! Love, Kristie