
We have just been told our first court date is December 27th. Seems like forever away, but we are moving in the right direction. Keep you fingers crossed that it continues to go smoothly. We still expect to travel in April. We have also received an update and our little girl is doing very well. She is growing well - now about 10lbs at 2 months in this photo. We do have videos too, so as soon as I can figure out how to get them loaded, I will put them up here. She is beginning to smile and is tracking very well.
We have decided to re-do the nursery, thanks to bedding we received from Misty, our cousin. I can't resist the pink! I have tried to fight it and have decided to give up and go for it. Kyle decided the other night out of the blue that it might be fun to hold his baby sister and rock her to sleep. Slowly making progress...
Stay tuned. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for.
CCK
No comments:
Post a Comment